Majestic Pagsanjan Falls
About an hour and a half drive south of Metro Manila lies the picturesque city of Tagaytay. Located on a ridge 2,200 feet above sea level, it offers a panoramic view of Taal Lake and Volcano – a lake within a volcano within a lake within a volcano. This awe-inspiring vista is best savored atop the Palace in the Sky – rest house of former President Ferdinand Marcos.
On the way to Tagaytay, you will stop by the San Jose Church in Las Pinas to see the world famous Bamboo Organ built by Spanish priest Father Diego Cera in the 19th century. Made from about 800 bamboo pipes, the organ is said to produce a sound unlike any other. You will also have a chance to visit a local jeepney assembly plant for an inside look on how this popular mode of transportation unique to the Philippines is built.
Time permitting, you may also have a chance to stop by a pineapple or coffee plantation to sample the local produce or buy souvenirs from the numerous roadside wood carving and furniture shops.
- Roundtrip Transportation from Manila Bay, Ortigas and Makati City Hotels
- All Admissions
- DOT Accredited Tour Guide
- Additional Food & Beverages Outside Lunch
- Visit the Palace in the Sky Philippine Jeepney Factory and Las Pinas Bamboo Organ
- All Admission and Entrance Fees Included
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant Included